Welcome to my blog...

Enjoy your stay

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My new hobby

No, I have not given up on sewing and quilting.  However, I have taken up knitting and enjoying  the easy projects at this time.  May try something more advanced soon.
One of my friends gave me this pattern on Sunday.  Look what I finished.  Don't look to close, I am sure there are a few mistakes in it.

Yes, our Dogwood trees are in full bloom, all six of them.

Found this Tiger Paw pattern and had to try it.  I think I should have used a smaller needle. I guess I will have to make another one just to see the difference.

9 comments:

  1. Great Going, gal!

    Love to see that your giving new patterns a shot. Isn't it a great way to spend your spare moments!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see that you enjoy knitting too. You are doing a great job. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianna. Knitting is something I can do while watching TV or away from home.

      Delete
  3. You can be very proud of your advanced knitting projects. I bet you found the round dishcloth to be lots of fun as the points appear as if by magic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy making the dish cloths. They are easy for me.

      Delete
  4. Excellent!!!! Love the tiger paw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula. I thought it was kind of cute myself. I will use a smaller needle next time.

      Delete