Since I decided to keep the two applique pot holders featured in my last blog I have made another one for our pot holder exchange at our August guild meeting. I hand embroderied the block and machine quilted around it. Now I have one more to make.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
I have recently started doing some applique with a group of ladies in our local guild. We had a few of the experienced appliquers kind enought to help us get started with different techniques to try. I had two of my first samples just lying around and decided to make them into potholders. Our guild is having a potholder exchange in August. I cannot decide if I want to give these away or keep them since they are my frist two pieces I appliqued. If I decide to keep them I will need to get busy and make a few more potholders.