Welcome to my blog...

Enjoy your stay

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring has arrived.

Spring came to my front door today in a priority mail package.  Just one day after my birthday I received this lovely gift from Cyndi at Blue Birds Wing.
Not only did she send me a lovely bag but a wallet to match.  Then she topped it off with some chocolates and a very nice message inside a cute card.

Now all I need is for the Spring weather to arrive and stay.

Thank you very much Cyndi for my birthday gift.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day. Your gifts look great and very springy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeee Haaaa ! ! ! ! Oh, Betty, it didn't take you long to get this pkg open this afternoon ! ! ! !
    Had you known it was in your mail box, you'd have been home in a flash ! ! ! !
    All I can say is you are going to be carrying one BEaUTiFul bag. Don't you just love it ! ! !

    Hugs,
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stuff! I adore the fabric Cyndi used..it looks very vintage! I love it! She has such wonderful taste doesn't she? Spring will be here soon!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one lucky lady! Beautiful bag and wallet. Looking forward to seeing the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated Birthday! Looks like you scored with some lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! What a great gift for a bag lady.

    ReplyDelete