Welcome to my blog...

Enjoy your stay

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Half way there...

I have my Raggedy and Friends BOM caught up.  This should be the big half of the quilt.  If interested in the BOM by Kaaren Johnson from "The Painted Quilt"  go to  http://thepaintedquilt.blogspot.com/2010/07/coming-soonraggedy-friends-bom.html   you will find all the patterns for this project on the right of her blog.

I have enjoyed this project and cannot wait for the 20th of each month to see what the next block will be.

Sorry that the picture is sideways.  It is not like this in my file but for some reason it came in like this.

6 comments:

  1. Betty, that quilt is so cute. I love the colors and fabrics you're using. Does she tell you which fabrics to use, or do you choose you own? You're doing a fantastic job!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second try. They should have spellcheck on these things!!! What I said was that this will be a strikng quilt when it's finished since each block looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, I'm certain Kaaren is thrilled to see what you've done with her blocks.
    She must get lots of satisfaction .

    Now, to get down to it.

    Just who is going to have the pleasure of snuggling up to this lovely.
    You know I have at least seven Raggedys -
    three couples [Ann and Andy]
    and one single Ann.
    that's FYI :^)

    True Hugs
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done a great job on your quilt! How big will it be when its finished?

    ReplyDelete