Welcome to my blog...

Enjoy your stay

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It has arrived...

My gaveaway winnings from Rae Ann at Stash Manicure arrived at my front door today. I plan to make the witches hat however it will not be finished for this halloween season. I love the selection of black fabrics included in the package. The pen is so fun and the magnet is great. I think I may need to use the scissor charm for a zipper pull on one of my bags, at least thru October.
THANKS Rae Ann.

Please visit Stash manicure to see a great blog.http://stashmanicure.blogspot.com/










5 comments:

  1. You are one lucky gal! Enjoy the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to get mail like that!
    Enjoy your gifts!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you lucky lady. I know you will enjoy making that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gifts, Betty! Now you just need to concentrate all of that "good luck" into winning a GO! :o)

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win! I like to read the Stash Manicure blog too.

    ReplyDelete