Welcome to my blog...

Enjoy your stay

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HELP... I need your help blogging friends

I made a few of these little bags, very tiny, a few months ago from a pattern I purchased at the Kansas City Sewing Expo last October.  Now I want to make more and I cannot find my pattern.  It is hiding from me somewhere in my sewing room.  I did a little putting away etc last week and you guessed it.  I must have put it away too good.  So if there is anyone out there that can tell me what the name of this pattern is maybe I can get another one.
Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. bring it to chicks, we'll get it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the search. Let your subliminal mind take over 8^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that chicken sittin' stitchin' cracked me up!!

    ReplyDelete